Take a break from all that is routine
Activities included in the Package on sharing basis
|Traditional Indian Games
||Gilli-Dandaa, Pitthoo, Lattoo, Kanchhe, Teer-andaazi, Rassa-kashi, Jhula, Peepaphor, Hop scotch, Live Snake and Ladder, etc.
||Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Badminton, Croquet, Indian Bowling, etc.
||Tambola, Carrom, Chess, Playing Cards, Board games, etc.
(10.00am to 5.30 pm During Summer)
|Taran Taal (Swimming Pool): Have loads of fun in the pool. Please remember to carry own costume and towel etc.
|Music & Dance
||In-house Music (Bring music of choice in pen-drive and enjoy)
Specially for the Kids:
Loads of fun and educational activities like cow milking / feeding, Demo of traditional cooking equipment like Chakki, Sil Batta, Okhali, etc.Visit to Solar Energy Unit, Vermi Composting Unit, Organic farming, Swings, Hop scotch and many more games to enjoy on lush green lawns and explore in a safe and healthy environment.
Herbal Walk and Farm Tour:
Visit our Herbal Garden for Medicinal, Aromatic and rare mythological plants like Kalp-Vriksh, Gingko biloba, Rudraksh, Rakt Chandan, etc. Nav Grah Vatika, Fruit Orchard, Solar-Energy Unit, Organic Farming Tour, Bird watching, etc.
Activities on request*
- Village Safari on Tractor: You'd have never enjoyed such a bumpy ride ever,
- Camel Ride: forget limos, go back to roots,
- Potter: learn a new hobby,
- Dhol wala: to make every one dance,
- Bonfire: winter will be incomplete without bonfire,
- DJ and Music: party without DJ! ha…. Ha….
- Team Building or Fun/Group Activities with a Professional Instructor
- Gun shooting,
- Professional Archery,
- River Crossing,
- Wall Climb,
- Flying Fox,
- Hot Air Balloon
- Enjoy bouquet of action-packed, thrilling and adrenaline pumping activities like Commando net, Burma Bridge, Tarzan Swing, Double Rope Bridge, Monkey Crawl, Mowgli Walk, Rope Ladder, Cat walk in the Air, Zig-Zag Beam Balance, Rope Climb, Hop-scotch, Tyre Balance, Commando Crawl, Rope descent, Tyre Jump etc.
Note: The qualifying round of contestants for the Star TV's high profile Celebrity Reality Show 'SURVIVOR" was held at Surjivan's Adventure Camp as they adjudged us to be the Best in the entire NCR region.
Village Haat Activities
Most popular packages with Corporates as a theme; available only at Surjivan.
The idea is to recreate traditional weekly Haat (market), offering a delightful amalgam of street food (khomche walas) to your fill and also enjoy the Village Mela culture of foregone era.
- Hooplah: test your skills,
- Lucky Seven: try your luck,
- Kaanji wali Gaajer: When did you have it last?
- Shakar- kandee ki Chaat: Yummy,
- Garama garam Moong Fali wala: Will make you forget the dry fruits,
- Gaajar- Muli wala: Experience the farm fresh,
- Ganna wala: You can't miss it
- Mater Chaat wala: Delhi's specialty,
- Golgappa wala, Tikky Wala and Paapdi Wala: Who can resist
- Jalebee Wala: With Garma Garam Jalebees whose mouth won't water?
- Sugar- Candy wala: Relive your child hood,
- Pop- corn wala: No calorie problem
- Maharaja Welcome and Folk dances
- Cultural Programme – Highly interactive Folk Dancers-They will leave DJ far behind,
- Puppet show: meant for children but even adult enjoy it thoroughly.
- Fire spitters show: will leave you amazed.
- Professional Trainers/Instructors for Team Building Activities / Fun Games to keep the entire group busy / entertained.
- Master of Ceremony / Anchor /Stand up TV Artist to keep the guests glued to their seats.
- Tarot Card Reader: The ancient art of Fortune telling, Divination, Prediction and Tarot card reading by a renowned card reader.
- Cooking Competition: An excellent, and novel Team Building Exercise for boys and girls And one does not have to be a pro in cooking,
- Kite- Flying Competition: an exciting team building game.
*Note: On request activities need to be booked in advance, as most of the activities are outsourced